Virtual Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
We can provide “higher level” financial management and strategic advice.
In a large organisation, this role would generally be undertaken by an experienced CFO – an employee of the business engaged for the purpose of monitoring the financial performance and controls whilst having an active role in the strategic direction of the business and its stakeholders.
In a growing business, there are a number of barriers to engaging an experienced CFO. These include:
- Skill shortages of candidates
- Availability of suitable candidates
Our CFO Services
We provide advice at all levels to your business utilising our skills and experience developed over many years in consulting to SMEs.
Our Virtual CFO service can assist in:
- Management Reporting – development and implementation of management reporting systems including budget and cashflow analysis, performance measurement and benchmarking.
- Participation in management decision making – discussions and meeting with you as required for input into ongoing decision making including development of strategic plans.
- Assist in the formulation of budgets and cash-flow planning.
- On- going review of internal accounting systems and processes and provision of accounting support as required.
- Managing your Tax Affairs in conjunction with your Registered Tax Agent including facilitation of structured Tax Planning.
- Liaising with external consultants and professional advisors on your behalf (Solicitors, Financial Planners, Tax Agent, IT Consultant) to ensure you achieve the best possible result in terms of wealth protection and development.
- New venture evaluation – provision of verification and due diligence advice in relation to major capital acquisitions.
- Sale of existing operations – assistance in preparing your business (or part thereof) for sale including preparation of sale figures, information package, liaising with selling agents.
- Recruitment of key team members.
- Dispute resolution – assistance in taking a commercial approach to dispute resolution (internal or external) in conjunction with your legal advisors.
- Independent evaluation of commercial opportunities specific to your business as they arise.
- Administration support services.
Our key services
What our clients sayView more
MLR is a highly regulated industry/business and requires specialist knowledge. I have worked with Mr. Peter Brewer and his staff for many years involving nine (9) types of Community Title Schemes including high rise, medium rise, walk ups, town house & motel. Peter’s business advice has always been first class and that is corroborated by the fact that our relationship remains ongoing after almost 20 years.
Former President and Life Member ARAMA
I have worked with Peter Brewer over many years and have found his knowledge of the management rights industry, his professionalism and his commitment to looking after his clients’ interests to be exceptional.
For the past 10 years, we have been working with Peter Brewer. Our experience has been an exceptionally good one. Peter is accessible, professional and concise but with great attention to detail.
We expect to be working with Peter for many years to come. pbbConsult sets a benchmark that most of our other consultants struggle to achieve.
Dot & Trevor Carter
Seapal Pallets & Crates